- Tour Guide
- Tips For Incheon Tour
Tips For Incheon Tour
- Tourist industries in Korea has rapidly increased to reach the tourist numbers of 14,000,000 and revenue of $16.7 billion.
- Foreign tourists, however, still complain about shopping, food, transportation, and in many other ways. The Tourist police are on duty in major tourists attractions in Seoul, Busan, and Incheon where many foreign tourists visit. They offer diverse services to foreigners: preventing crimes, crack-down on illegal behaviors, dealing with the complaints as well as guidance.
- They will do their best for all foreign tourists to have only good and happy memories in Korea.
Protecing tourists and preventing crimes
Crack down on illegal behaviors
rip-offs, illegal business by taxies and call-vens, and any scams
Guidance and interpreting service
In English, Chinese, and Japanese
Dealing with complaints
Handling complaints on site.
- HQs (Offices): 1000-26 YoungjongHaeanBuk-ro Jung-gu, Incheon
- Telephone : 032-455-2377,2477
- Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Travellers' Call: 1330
- Incheon Intl' Airport, Chinatown, Songdo Intl' City, and more