- Praise for Ganghwado Tour
I Make Mats for KingsGanghwa Hwamunseok Village
Hwamunseok is made of the stems of a flower of rush, which belongs to the class of bent. The rush-weaving handicrafts endure fatigues and the surface is so smooth and rich that it absorbs moisture. Thanks to its attributes, people put it on the floor all year round for insulation. It was one of very practical household items.
Program for Hwamunseok village
- Hwamunseok weaving (10000 won per person / group (more than 20) 9000 won)
- Rice-cake making (1 mal: 150000 won) * 1 mal is about 18 liters
- Making home-made tofu (1 mal: 150000 won / half of mal: 80000 won)
- Making turnip gimchi: a container of 1.65kg (10000 won for individual)
- Making sweet-potato muk, jellied food (7000 won for individual)
- Visitation to battle-fields
- Attraction tours
- Address: 468-11 Jeonmangdaero, Songhae-meon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon
- Inquiry: 032-934-2290
- Reservation : http://hwamunseok.go2vil.org/
Let’s visit “Hwamunseok Cultural Center”
- Address: 413 Jangjeongyango-gil, Songhae-meon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon
- Inquiry: 032-930-7060~1
- Operation: Dec – Feb 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Mar – Nov 9 a.am. -6 p.m.
- Admission: Adults- Individuals 1000 won / Groups 700 won
Teenagers, soldiers - Individuals 800 won / Groups 500 won
Children - Individuals 500 won / Groups 400 won
Experience program - Individuals 5000 won / Groups 4000 won
※ Group means 20 people and more